Friday, June 17, 2011

Finished secondary school!



Yeaaahh! Yesterday I received the news that I passed my exams, and therefore I finished my high school!
In Holland it is common to hang out the flag together with your schoolbag, as you can see on the pictures. Is that the same in other countries?
Well, as you can see I was and am really happy with it :)

And also little note about my outfit; I absolutely love 'turbans' this season. They are so easy to wear and just give your look a little boost.
And I also love these shoes. They don't walk very comfortable, but they are a lot of fun though!








I was wearing:
Blazer - H&M
Blouse - Zara
Shorts - Zara
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Ramón Tenza
Scarf (worn as turban) - H&M

6 comments:

  1. Hele leuke outfit! Een klein dingetje: het is worn, niet weared ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woehoe gefeliciteerd meis! Superleuke outfit ;-)
    Ga je nu studeren?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy the summer holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LV dankjewel! Ik hou niet van spelfouten dus heel fijn dat je het even opmerkte ;)

    @Sabrina: dankje!!! En ja ik ga nu studeren :) International Business, waarschijnlijk in Amsterdam! Heb er heel veel zin in!

    @Cucu and @From California With Love: Thanks a lot! And I absolutely will enjoy my holidays hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. de blazer is echt zo leuk :D
    doet me wat denken aan Tim Burton :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!