Monday, June 6, 2011

Hat collage

I love hats. Every kind of them, in every color. They are just able to 'make' your outfit!
You can wear them in so many ways and styles. So I decided to pick out two kind of hats, and make a collage of 'how to wear'! 

First, THE FLOPPY 70'S HAT!

I made it all 70's influenced, thanks to the pleated midi-skirt, T-bar platforms, vintage-style necklace and reed suitcase.

Hat left above - New Look
Hat left under - Asos
Hat with bow - Topshop
Pleated skirt - Zara
See through blouse - Mango
Necklace - www.ydeltuyt.com
Shoes - www.nelly.com
Reed suitcase - vintage


Second, I chose THE BOWLER HAT! I decided to go for the preppy look, because 'preppy chic' is a really hot style this summer and I truly like it :)
I think the combination of high-wasted shorts, a blouse and blazer, a tie and brogues or loafers will totally fit to this look! I chose shorts so it's still young, but if you want to go all the way preppy, you can combine it with chino pants!



Black hat left above - H&M
Green hat left - Asos
Black hat middle - Asos
Pink tie - Asos
Black blazer - Diesel Gold
Aqua blue loafers - Aldo
Nude blazer - Topshop
Pink shorts - French Connection
White blouse with black tie - Asos
White blouse - Mango
Black and white brogue shoes - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!