Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June!





This probably isn't my most charming pose, but it's a funny picture though!



To me, this first day of June was the perfect day to really kick off my blog!
So here it is: my first outfitpic!
Today it was such a sunny day, I’m so happy I am able to wear summer clothes like this again!
Hopefully  this first day of June will be the start of a good, long and warm summer J

As you can see, my dog really likes to be on pictures; she just refused leaving my side!
I combined my summer outfit with my new nail polish. I really love this silver polish, and it’s a hit this summer as well!

I am wearing:
Light blue jeans – Bershka
Blouse – Taj by Sabrina Crizza
Shoes – Aldo
Sunglasses – H&M
Nail polish – Gosh, ‘Silver’ 555

11 comments:

  1. love your sunglasses!
    xx ali avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes!! And the last ones are also great! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your shoes and your puppy is adorable! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post:)
    I look forward to your advice and opinions on my blog!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the silver polish. i just got one for myself. and i love the pail colored outfit =]


    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post and color! great blog!;) now i follow you!
    follow each other?

    http://globetrottersince1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look! love the jeans.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! do you have GFC to follow back?? = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everybody for the nice comments :)

    And also thank you, La Mode En Rose, I forgot to add GFC haha, but now I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!