Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vintage meets high fashion

Wow, two special items (to me) in one look!
At first, the blazer. I bought it last Sunday, on the IJ-markten in Amsterdam. It's the biggest flea market of Holland, and who doesn't love flea markets!? When I asked the price of it, the girl told me she was sorry because it would be very expensive. I almost gave the blazer back to her, when she told me it was €5!!! So it was pretty hard to keep my poker face haha! As you probably understand, I did bought it, and I'm really happy with it!


Second; meet my favorite boots!! I absolutely love this ankle boots of Miu Miu, and as they don't really have a prominent role in this outfit, you will see them again soon!

I am wearing:
Blazer - Vintage
Top - Oysho
Red jeans - Seven for all mankind
Shoes - Miu Miu
Ring - River Island
Clutch - Vintage

6 comments:

  1. Super mooie outfit! Ik ben je meteen gaan volgen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like such a great deal! I love your red jeans! And the boots are fabulous! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love your blog! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youuu! :)

    En bedankt Melinda, leuk dat je m'n eerste follower bent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!