Friday, June 10, 2011

Zoe Karssen



'Zoe Karssen' is a brand founded in Amsterdam, and the collection consist mainly of tees and sweatshirts with fun prints! I want to share this brand with you, because I guess that most of you don't know 'Zoe Karssen' yet, and just because I really enjoy this brand!
My favorite tees are the ones above.

And now the best news: since yesterday you can buy this tees also at high-fashion webshop 'www.net-a-porter.com'!
But of course you can also visit their own website at www.zoekarssen.com
You will find a webshop there as well, and shipping is worldwide. 
Of course you can buy the new collection at that website, which is mainly based on America!
Here below are my favorites of the latest collection:

1 comment:

  1. I love zoe karssen's line! Would love a shirt of it.

    Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!