Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bees and Flowers



Quick outfit post of yesterday morning!
So why 'quick' and just the 'morning?
Well, I flew home yesterday afternoon!
So I was kind in a hurry, and sorry if this disappoints you: but I'm such a person who doesn't travel really fashionable. 
In fact, I even laugh a bit when I see someone at the airport with really high heels. I mean, why should you!? I like to travel comfortable, what means jeans, sneakers, a warm cardigan and a scarf to me.
I'm in Holland until Tuesday, to celebrate my birthday already (it's the 2nd of November) and of course to just see my family and friends :)
I'll probably shoot some outfit posts here as well!!
Enjoy you're weekend girls!









I was wearing:
Blazer - Zara
Shirt - Patrizia Pepe
Tregging - H&M
Shoes - Twin Set
Bracelet - Otazu
Ring - Filibustero

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!