So pleeeease tell me: who isn't excited about the collection of Versace for H&M?!!
Because I certainly am!
The collection is as I expected it to be: glitter, glamour and a bit over the top ;)
But I love it!
I don't think you should combine it all together, but there are some pieces which I really would like to have!
My personal top 5:
1. I just totally loooove this studded leather dress! It's rock 'n roll, but still glamorous and chic!
2. This great pink dress! Gold and pink; it's so girlish!
3. On my third place this glamorous fake fur bodywarmer!
4. It's actually a shared third place, because I also love this complete outfit! It's totally Versace-like. But especially that great leather jacket would look really good in my closet...
Leather jacket: €199,-
Silk top: €59,99
Silk skirt: €59,99
5. Last, but certainly not least, this suede ankle booties! I love the fact that they are pretty long. Also the pointy toe really makes me wanna buy them, as I'm totally into pointy shoes at the moment!
Ankle boots: €129,-
What are your favorites?