Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wish list: special sparkly dress

Asos has a special collection at the moment, called 'Revive'.
And I love it all! 
Under the slogan: 'Don't save the shimmer for the dance floor', you can find a lot of glitter and glamour!
Especially this dress has a really high 'I want it and I want it now' content!
Unfortunately I haven't found a good excuse yet to buy it, because it's not an everyday dress (at all!)
And then I didn't even speak about the price yet...

Dress: €326.13 
 You can find the Asos Revive collection here.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing dress dear and great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is great!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!