Monday, October 24, 2011

Your very best of Versace for H&M

Wauw! After I blogged about the fun collection of Versace for H&M, I found out about this cool contest, made possible by Polyvore and H&M!
For the ones who don't know Polyvore: it's a website where you can make fashion sets, templates etc. It's a nice website to catch up some inspiration, and of course make nice sets really easily yourself.
So H&M and Polyvore are organizing the competition 'Your very best of Versace for H&M', where you need to design a set, with the clothes of the collection!
Every day they pick 10 winners who will win a scarf, and the final winner will win three (!!) complete outfits!
Of course I wanted to give it a try as well, even if 10.000 other fashionistas had the same idea ;)
So here you see my style set, what do you think!? Do I have a chance?
It aren't my favorite pieces, as you already saw in my last post, but this skirt hasn't won anything yet so I wanted to be original! 

You only have two days left to enter the competition; so hurry up!
Facebook page of H&M with information about the contest: here
Polyvore website to enter the contest: here

Good luck everybody!

Versace and H&M












2 comments:

  1. Wat een lieve reacties!! :-) Ik ben nu je nieuwe volger! Succes!! xx
    Chloe
    www.chloesterk.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!