Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bye bye Summer


It's official: this will be my last outfit post wearing summer clothes for this year. :-(

I thought about it a looong time, but I do prefer summer clothes above winter clothes. Although I like the layers in winter, I just looove the colorful and fluttering lightweight fabrics in summer.
But now I need to say goodbye to summer, and I would like to do that with my favorite summer shoes of this year!
I absolutely love them, also thanks to the snake print!

What do you think, is this a dignified farewell? ;-)








I am wearing:
Tregging - H&M
Shoes - Twin Set
Clutch - Mango

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment.I love your shoes,you´ll use them again next spring for sure, love this trend. If you like my blog feel free to follow it,I always follow back dear.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that snakeskin clutch!!

    http://deesvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your sense of style chic and simple at the same time.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!