Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cueva de Santo Domingo


Hey there!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but I’m suuuper busy with school at the moment!
However, sometimes you really need a break from studying, right?! ;-)

And today’s post has a pretty funny story!
My roommate and I were shooting these pictures in front of this gate at campus, when some people came to open it! As my uni is an old cloister, there is a part that is locked and protected by a special organization. But now the people of that organization allowed us to go in, and we were both stunned! There is a kind of garden with an amazing view, and this beautiful chapel in honor to Saint Domingo. What do you think?

As I told before, my favorite trend of this winter is snake print. So I’m absolutely in love with these new trousers! Because the stripe on the side makes me think a bit of the stripe on smoking trousers, I combined them with my chic blazer!












I am wearing:
Trousers - Zara
Top - D&G
Blazer - Zara
Shoes - Uterqüe
Choker and cuff - H&M
Watch - Triwa 
Sunglasses - Prada

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!