Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gold and fur


Me and my pets, hihi!
As you probably can see, this picture is made in Holland; I shot them last Monday!
When I see this, I get pretty homesick.. Because no matter how much I like it here, I still enjoy being home so much, just being together with my family and friends... 

Ok, switch of topic: back to my outfit! I love this combination of gold and fur, I think it's so chic :)
And yes, I'm wearing this gold pants again, but I'm just completely in love with them! And okaayy, actually with everything that is glittery. Or metallic. <3
Enjoy your sunday!








I am wearing:
Blazer - Met
Top - Dept
Pants - Zara
Bag - Angel Reinares
Shoes - Vero Cuoio

2 comments:

  1. We love your outfit do much!.. It is absolutely adorable.. the boots are perfect for the jeans, blouse and blazer.. Amazing!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt voor je leuke reacties :D.
    Deze broek staat je goed! Mij maakte hij een stuk dikker helaas :(!

    XX, Eva Floor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!