Sunday, November 27, 2011

Magical Madrid

Hi beauties!
I just came back from Madrid, and I made these pictures there!
Sorry I didn’t made proper outfit pics, but you’ll get the idea ;)
On one of the pictures you also see me together with my stepdad at Starbucks, he came to visit me in Spain and he truly is the sweetest man on earth!
We did some nice shopping (I’ll show you later!) and ate the most amazing sushi for lunch.
So in short: I had a greaaat day!!!

I was wearing:
Jacket – Iceberg
Turtleneck sweater – Supertrash
Leather pants – ‘Truly’ by Part Two
Shoes – Kennel & Schmenger
Bag – Scapa
Sunglasses - Prada

10 comments:

  1. Leuk! Ben nog nooit in Madrid geweest, maar het lijkt me echt een shopwalhalla :D ♥
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics and the sushi look so good ,check out my blog btw
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. madrid lijk mij super leuk! En sushi is zo lekker

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog for a while now and it's freaking amazing!!
    Following!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you went to my country :) Madrid looks beautiful at night! And the sushi looks delicious ;)

    PS: Looking forward to see more pics from your trip!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bedankt voor je superlieve comment!
    leuke foto's en geweldige zonnebril!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ik ben jaloers!! Madrid zo leuk!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!