Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Werelse.

I guess (/hope) you all know by now that the greatest bloggers ever set up a label together, called 'Werelse.'.
And yesterday they launched their first products; 4 super awesome tees!
Click here, to check them all out on the website!

This is my favorite tee, as it illustrates a typical blogger scenario. Annnd my new sunnies are on it hihi!



I'm not sure whether to buy it or not though, as I'm not really a 'tshirt girl'...
What I do know, is that they also joined forces with Polyvore, and now you can join this great competition so you can win two of the Werelse. shirts!
As always, you need to create a set with one of their tees, and this is what I made:

Werelse

So what do you think? Do you like the tees and should I buy it?!

7 comments:

  1. i think tees are very useful! you can combine them differently and create loads of styles and looks. bt i'm saying so because i'm a tshirt girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first t-shirt,thanks for your comment and for following my blog,I´m your new follower now in GFC.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss you should! I'm getting the one above and the one with the girls on it, you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the werelse tees but if you don't wear t-shirts in general I don't think you should get it. I'm sure they will lunch more fab products soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is fabulous. adore this post. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!