Monday, November 14, 2011

Wish list: perfect biker jacket


I'm in class at the moment (yes, I also feel sorry for myself: Financial accounting from 5 till 8!), but who doesn't look at webshops during a boring lecture!?
And while browsing, I ran into this amaaazing biker jacket of 'Fab.'!
You have no idea how long I have been searching for a red suede biker jacket!
And I think this one, with the even beautiful name 'Jacket Paris', is just perfect!
So I think this jacket will be stuck in my head for a looong time, but I'm also afraid it will only stay in my head, and not in my closet. :(
Because oefph; €299,95...

You can find it here

1 comment:

  1. Love it, the color and the style. I want to get one too. Thanks for your comment in my blog, I like your blog too,if you want we can follow each other honey. Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!