Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Asos Virgin


I love Asos.com! It is my favorite webshop, and I can wander around their website for hours!
But well, I never came further than looking: I had never bought something before!
Don't ask me why, but I think it is a combination of that I prefer 'real shopping' above web shopping, because I can feel and fit the clothes, and probably just because I didn't really dare to.
But last week I ordered something! And I am reaaally happy with my new purchases :)
First, I bought this awesome one shoulder dress, with mesh insert! Don't worry; it is not as see through as it seems to be on the pictures. ;-) I will post a picture that I'm wearing it soon, so you'll have a better idea!
Second, this glittery pullover is also mine now! I think the word 'glitter' explains enough of my excitement...
So hopefully these won't remain my only Asos pieces!

What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. I love the first dress.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!