Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of both worlds


I loooove these pants! Because they combine my favorite trends of this winter: snake print and metallics!
But still, I found it for some reason hard to combine them.
I decided to wear them with black and white, to keep it easy. But I also added a touch of color with the accessories! 
As you probably can see in the pictures, there was a lot of wind outside, and I was completely freeezing! Especially when I was so silly that I necessarily wanted to show you the blouse underneath as well haha. But it's cute right!?
Oh well, I think/hope it was worth it ;)
I was wearing:
Jacket - H&M
Blouse - Erny van Reijmersdal
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Tod's
Ring - H&M

11 comments:

  1. Great look, darling! Absolutely in love your sense of style.

    Happy New Year and greetings from Australia!
    xx
    CrashingRED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke outfit! En wat een mooie schoenen!\

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody :) Great to hear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo! Like! Tot morgen deze tijd? Looove

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooie outfit!
    mijn favo item hiervan is the blouse! I Like.

    xo

    www.stuffwedid.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your nice comment,you have a great style and I'm following your lovely blog now, follow me back if you want

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuke outfit! Vind je blouse en broek heel mooi :D

    With love, Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!