Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Presents


Ooeeehh, I have been really spoiled this year! 
I received the most amazing Christmas presents :)
Of course I want to share them with you, so let's have a look!

As I already told you, my parents went on holidays to Bali. 
They took back 3 amazing gifts for me! I really love the beaded baskets, the antique masks and the beautiful long necklace of rose quartz.



Futhermore, I got this lovely warm gloves of Ugg. I'm a huuuge fan of Ugg, so I was really happy when I removed the wrapping paper!
 Unfortunately I needed to start using the flash here. It is getting dark so soon here in Holland! :(


Last, but certainly not least, I received this beautiful bracelets! They are both rose gold, which is my favorite. I love the closing of the first one, it's so original! And what I like about the second one is the coating on half of the links, it's really lovely. 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!