Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a man's world


Good morning beauties! 
Today I felt like dressing up. 
And I used up to 3 closets to come to this result!! 
The shoes are from my mums, and as you expected I snatched the bow tie out of my dad's closet.
And I really like the result! 
I especially love the pants and the little bag. 
The pants are of suede, and I love the color! The clutch is super useful, and it's multifunctional! It is a bag and a bracelet in 1 ;)
Do you like it as much as I do?

 I was wearing:
Blazer - Drykorn
Blouse - Supertrash
Pants - Ibana Rouge
Shoes - Miu Miu
Earrings - H&M

5 comments:

  1. Leuk zo dat jasje met overhemd en strik! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey!! Super mooie lippenstift :-D Ik ga studeren in Madrid voor een half jaar. Ik heb mega veel zin dus het zal absoluut wel goed komen. Leuk dat je daar ook in de buurt zit. Misschien komen we elkaar nog wel eens tegen ^-^ Veel liefs, Eline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!