Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all who practice!
And to all of you, enjoy your holidays!
As you can see, I'm home again and that makes me really happy :)
The only thing I was really upset about is that we have a fake Christmas tree haha. My parents were on holiday in Bali, and came back only a few days ago, so my mum didn't feel like the whole show with a real one... 
Oh well, I forgive her haha ;) And I  think that the picture of my mum and I is so cute, as we were actually wearing the same tone of colors!
And even if you can't see it well, as the pictures aren't that good; I think you may get the same taste of Chanel I've got with this outfit. The combination of black and white and the pearls make me having that feeling, and I absolutely love it! 
What do you think? Do you also think it is a bit Chanel-ish, and do you like it?!
Once more; enjoy this wonderful days of the year!
I was wearing:
Dress - Rina Scimento
Bolero - Fiorucci
Shoes - Voltan

3 comments:

  1. Ohw je jurkje is super leuk!
    Fijne 2de kerstdag nog!!
    Mijn jurkje staat inmiddels ook online!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zie je er leuk uit! Hopelijk heb je een fijne kerst gehad :)

    With love, Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!