Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ONE YEAR OF FREE SHOES OF NELLY!!!


Ohhhhh I am soooooooo happy right now!!!!
The Dutch CosmoGIRL and Nelly.com organized a competition, in cooperation with 5 fashion bloggers whereby the winners would win a year long free shoes of the amazing shoe collection of Nelly.com
And guess what; I was one of them!!! So you can imagine how excited I am :)
To win, we needed to guess the place where the 'secret pump' was hidden, and thanks to the hints of fashion blogger Laura of 'The World Looks Red' I was able to be the first to do so! Check out her lovely blog and the article here.
For the next year, I can choose a pair of shoes every month. 
So, what is the first thing you do after you hear you won, and after screaming and jumping around?
Of course! Checking out the Nelly.com website!
And these are my favorites, it is going to be hard making a choice!

4 comments:

  1. They could be of use like defence!
    if you want to see Christmas Lights, visit my blog. Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes indeed!
    Multifunctional I would say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chic!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOEEEEEEI GEFELICITEERD! Merry Christmas!


    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!