Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday's Motto


From this week on, I'll be posting a inspirational quote every Monday, so we can kick off the week with some good motivation to get you started! And today I'll directly post my favorite one, I hope you'll like it too!

Vanaf deze week, zal ik elke maandag een inspirerende quote plaatsen, zodat we de week kunnen aftrappen met wat goede motivatie om aan de slag te gaan! En vandaag post ik ook gewoon meteen mijn favoriet, ik hoop dat jij hem ook goed vind!

11 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I really like your blog!
    it's so lovely

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree!!

    take a look at my creation for the Fashion Blogger Contest promoted by Unitedstyles.com!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/2012/01/fashion-blogger-contest.html

    if u like it please say so on Unitedstyles facebook page!

    thx
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and i love so much the last look! It´s amazing!

    I hope we follow here!
    Greetings! :-)

    www.stylebaro.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote!!!! Wish more people realize that ......

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this motto!!! it resumes my way of thinking =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this quote! Great post! Would love it if you could check out my latest post and tell me what you think. Follow me, I follow you?!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this quote post so much! This is such a cool post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik hou echt van quotes, super leuk idee om het elke maandag te doen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!