Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Denim on Denim

This might be an outfit you don't really expect from me, maybe I get too much inspired by my roomie haha (just kidddiing!!)
Nevertheless, I really like it!
I already wanted to wear denim on denim for a long time, and I'm quite happy with this combi :)
What do you think?

Dit is misschien een outfit die je niet helemaal van mij verwacht, misschien word ik te veel geïnspireerd door mijn kamergenootje haha (grapjeeee!!)
Desalniettemin, ik vind hem erg leuk!
Ik wilde al een tijdje 'denim on denim' dragen, en ik ben best wel blij met deze combi :)
Wat vind jij?

I am wearing:
Jacket - Zara
Denim Blouse - Pull & Bear
Denim cut off shorts - Vintage Levi's
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Converse All Stars 

19 comments:

  1. I totally like your outfit, altough you might work a little bit on your hair? I don't mean this harsh or anything but your hair seems so... neglected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, but it was the purpose to create a messy look.
      You might wanna take a look to my other outfit pictures too, so you can see it is definitely not neglected ;-)
      xoxo, Isabella.

      Delete
  2. Nice look!!

    xx
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog and thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou van denim op denim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! :)

    Join my GIVEAWAY! ;)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-la-coste-perfume-pour-femme.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo great! I mean it, looks so natural! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. great to see the jacket on since I recently ordered it myself. you look cute btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tights look amazing and I adore those shorts <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke outfit meis, staat je goed! ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice!! En wat een mooie tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love how the converse compliment the laid back style of denim on denim!(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! Where did ub buy those tights?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!