Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspiration: Anna de Rijk by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello

This editorial is without doubt one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.
And actually it's not even because of the styling, but I just looooove the pictures!!
The romanticism and drama in this shoot and the beautiful surrounding... 
Just makes me want to print them out and put them on my wall like paintings!
So that's why I wanted to share this with you; enjoy!

Deze editorial is zonder twijfel één van de mooiste die ik ooit heb gezien.
En eigenlijk niet eens vanwege de styling, maar ik vind de foto's gewoon zó mooi!!
De romantiek en drama in deze shoot en de prachtige setting...
Maakt dat ik gewoon alle foto's wil uitprinten en aan de muur hangen als schilderijen!
Dus daarom wilde ik dit met jullie delen; geniet!
Source: FashinoGoneRogue

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I want all of those!! Also, am madly in love with the casual wear. I love to combine and mix different styles in one look! What is your favorite style?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!