Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's Motto

Happy start of the week!
Unfortunately you won't be hearing a lot from me this week, I'm suuuper busy with school and this weekend my aunt and cousin will visit me, what is super nice of course!! I'm really looking forward to that, but it also means I need to work a bit harder now...
Hope to be back soon ;-)

Fijne start van de week!
Helaas zul je niet veel van me horen deze week, ik ben onwijs druk met school en dit weekend komen mijn tante en nichtje me bezoeken, wat natuurlijk super leuk is! Ik kijk er heel erg naar uit, maar het betekent ook dat ik nu even wat harder moet werken...
Ik hoop snel weer terug te zijn ;-)

14 comments:

  1. Have a great week still! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post!!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    Miriam Stella

    http://isfashionmypassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat schattig! School kan soms echt knap lastig zijn.. Hope to see you soon en veel succes :)
    xo Paula - www.paschionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, i absolutly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that saying!!! Good post!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote, I totally agree!!!

    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. succes met school!
    En ik las dat jij ook gratis nelly schoenen had gewonnen? Echt super!
    Ik kan het ook eigenlijk nog steeds niet geloven dat ik dat heb gewonnen. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sentence of the picture...so real! Btw, you have an amazing blog, original and chic :) I really like it!! want to follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dat plaatje maakt echt mijn dag!

    Btw, binnenkort is er feestje met een fashion tintje. Doe je mee met mijn winactie?

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super post!Succes met school!
    Bedankt voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog!X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
I read and appreciate all of them!